Outside Lands - Day 2 Highlights (& Day 3 "Must See" Band)

Third and final day at Outside Lands in SF.  Day 2's highlights -- as expected, Black Keys (they always kill it) -- but, also Billy Idol.  Yes, I said Billy Idol!  Never gets old (despite getting ... well ... older -- nearly 60 and still taking his shirt off ... THAT's bold!).  The kids loved him -- even my near 16-year and 13-year old kids (pictured to the right with Luisa and me after Day 1) anticipated his set just about more than any other.  And, it was just plain fun -- and just plain good.  His songs still rock.  I mean, "White Wedding" ... c'mon!  Lots of fist pumps and sneers in the air on Saturday afternoon in Golden Gate Park.

So, how about Day 3?  Here is my line-up for this final day (with my "must see" artist in bold -- today I really only have one):

2:45 pm -- GIVERS (one of our most anticipated sets of the weekend; saw them at Jazz Fest 3 years ago -- great live)

4:20 pm -- Hot Chip

5:05 pm -- ODESZA


5:55 pm -- The Devil Makes Three

6:40 pm -- Caribou

7:15 pm -- Slightly Stoopid

7:35 pm -- Elton John (gotta do it -- after all, he was my first concert ever "back in the day")

8:25 pm -- Axwell & Ingrosso