Musicgooroo - MUST CHECK OUT New Music Site

Long-time readers of my blog know that I'm a passionate, hard-core music fan.  Now I have an important new source for indie and innovative new music, artists and bands -- and insights that surround them.  It is called Musicgooroo (click here to check it out) -- and it just launched last night.

Apart from Musicgooroo's great content, here's the best part.  The site's creator and editor -- its music guru -- is my very own 16 year-old daughter Hunter, who has been my partner in musical crime since her earliest of days.  We have streamed music throughout our house 24/7 ever since her beginning, she has attended innumerable festivals and concerts during her young life, she already has completed a major music internship, and her thirst and taste for music are simply part of her DNA (a combination of nurture and nature, I believe).  But, it's 100% Hunter -- all of it.  The vision, the execution, the passion.  And, Hunter's musical tastes and insights are deep, sophisticated.  Forget the saying "well beyond her years."  They simply "are."  She unearths artists and bands that you will like, you should know ... but don't.

I'm so proud of her!

But, most of all, selfishly, I'm just happy to finally find a music taste-maker who speaks to me and my music sensibilities (and helps me sound smart as I plot my next concert or festival experience).

Check out Musicgooroo at musicgooroo.com -- on Instagram at @themusicgooroo -- and on Spotify at musicgooroo (to listen to the latest sounds Hunter is listening to).